Corp. / LLC Formations
At Largay Law Offices, P.A., our business lawyers mean business when protecting our clients’ businesses through demands, negotiations, litigation, and resolution. Largay Law represents our clients throughout Maine and other jurisdictions where we routinely secure the expertise of local counsel to assist on issues particular to that state.
Our attorneys are admitted to practice before Maine’s local District, County Superior, and Probate Courts, and the Federal District Court of Maine, as well as the First Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston, Massachusetts. Also, our attorneys hold licenses to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Our firm works on VARIOUS business law matters, including:
- General business disputes – all manner of unique circumstances.
- Officer, Director, Member, or Manager breach of fiduciary duty.
- Tortious Interference with business contracts & relationships.
- Conspiracy, Embezzlement, Fraud, Civil Theft, Conversion of Assets.
- Breach of employee non-disclosure, non-competition, and non-solicitation agreements, piracy (theft) of software, or corporate intellectual property.
- Disparagement, defamation & slander.
- False advertising, False Light, Misrepresentation, False Promises.
- Unfair business or trade practices and competition – violations of trust.
- Copyright and patent infringement referred and worked with co-counsel.
- Cases involving environmental, toxic, or hazardous waste.
- Partnership, Employer-Employee disputes, Business Dissolutions
- Foreclosures, Commercial Evictions, Commercial Collections.
One of the most important services we provide our business clients is to help them incorporate litigation avoidance strategies into their business planning. Regardless of an organization’s size or prominence, legal problems affecting financial status and reputation require practical solutions. Therefore, our lawyers view our clients’ legal problems as business problems and work creatively and quickly to solve them.
We provide Business Clients a Customized LLO Business Litigation Plan, including:
- Case Budget
- Litigation Plan
- Discovery Plan
- List of ADR Options
- Estimate of Time, Costs, and Options at every stage of the matter
If you are considering litigation involving an accident, contract, real estate, or other matter listed above or a novel or unusual case, please contact us to discuss possible solutions and litigation strategies to bring you the best results through Teamwork and Technology.
LARGAY LAW OFFICES, P.A. offers convenient options for personal consultations with our Attorney-Counselors, a Litigation Team, Trained Paralegals, or our Maine Medico-Legal Consultancy Group.
We offer Office Meetings in Bangor, Old Town, and Ellsworth, Maine. Through our office, we offer Telephonic Consultations worldwide. We offer web-based Video Conferences worldwide through Skype.com .